Our vision of Developing ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems goes beyond the development of a set of enterprise operational correlated subsystems (modules). It involves integrating these subsystems into one unified system that supports middle and top management decision making.
The approach of e-bridge for developing ERP systems is by providing an infrastructure for all system modules to work properly and cooperatively, and a decision support system to support planning enterprise resources.
The ERP system infrastructure may include any subsystems that can be commonly used by other subsystems. Following, some of these infrastructure subsystems are enlisted:
- Workflow module
- Document flow module
- Trouble ticketing module
- Security module
- Auditing module
- Notification module
- Activity monitoring module
- Report builder module
Following are some of ERP operational modules developed by e-bridge. All of these modules are proprietary of e-bridge and are fully customizable:
- Financial accounting
- Fixed assets
- Points of service (POS)
- Human resources (HR)
- Customer relation management (CRM)
A decision support system is a set of analytic
For a decision support system to be helpful for enterprise middle and top management, the following topics should be taken into consideration:
- Know-how: e-bridge prides of having a great experience in data warehousing and data mining technologies.
- Analyzing KPIs: e-bridge can help your decision makers determine what are the key performance indicators (KPIs), n order to have a clearer vision of what is going on or what would happen. This may include: strategic planning, marketing planning, financial planning, human resource planning, threats and opportunities prediction. This helps your organization be more proactive.
- Historical data: This helps planning for the future depending on what decisions were taken in the past, and how these decisions affected the organization position in the market.
- ETL planning & implementation.
- Analytic reports.
- Desktop and web based development
- System analysis: business requirements and business process engineering tools (MSF4, UML, BPMN)
- Backend: database & date warehouse design & implementation.
- Development expertise: .NET (ASP.NET, C#.NET)
- Reporting services: integrated reporting system